Set My Location
Welcome to DNA Testing Centers
It is estimated that between 5% and 20% of children in Stuart, FL, US don’t know the true identity of their biological father, or have been told the wrong man is their father. Establishing paternity is very important, both to the child and the parents. Our Paternity Testing Center at 858 SW Federal Hwy offers same day, court-accredited DNA Testing. Our results are fast, accurate and dependable. Satisfaction guaranteed!
We offer two options for accurate DNA Testing:
Stuart, FL, US Area DNA Testing Centers
Our DNA Testing Center located at 858 SW Federal Hwy can test for multiple relationships, including:
In our Stuart, FL, US testing center, we can even perform DNA Testing on non-standard samples, such as hair, nail clippings, a toothbrush, gum, a Q-Tip, or even eating utensils. This center is just one of over 2,000 locations nationwide, in one of the largest laboratory and testing networks in the world.
This Stuart, FL, US testing center also offers SAME-DAY TESTING (with appointment) and EXPEDITED RESULTS. Get accurate results FAST.
Paternity Test Basics
The Paternity Tests performed by our lab at 858 SW Federal Hwy are incredibly accurate. The test typically returns a 99.99% chance of parentage if they’re related, and a 0% chance of parentage if they’re unrelated. Since no two people in the world have the exact same DNA (except in rare cases like identical twins), nobody else could give their unique DNA to a child except for the biological parent.
Our price is unbeatable without sacrificing quality. We strive to be the most afforable, flexible provider of court-admissable DNA testing in Stuart, FL, US. We also offer Payment Options, such as the option to pay 50% down and the rest when the results are ready, or the option to use pre-paid gift cards for anonymous payment.
Check out our testing options for Standard, Expedited, and Home Kit pricing.
Advantages of DNA Testing
A Sense of Self-Identity
A Complete Medical History
Imagine the frustration and worry of filling out a medical history form without knowing the identity of either of your parents. "What diseases did your father suffer from?" Not sure. "How old was your mother when she died?" Who knows? This scenario plays out every day in hospitals across Stuart, FL, US, as mothers and children of single parents -- and the doctors tasked with treating them -- struggle with only having half of the picture.
Peace of Mind & Resolution of Strife
Because a Paternity Test conducted in our center in Stuart, FL, US is 99% accurate, you have conclusive proof of a relationship (or lack thereof) between your child and their biological parent. This can definitively solve relational strife between parents, or doubts either parent harbors about the true father/mother of their child.