Why Choose Us?
- 1) We provide the best service with the most accurate results at a price you can afford.
- 2) All members of our staff are trained in DNA testing compliance and procedure. We are the most knowledgeable, well-trained in the industry. When you have questions, we have the answers.
- 3) You are not just another customer. We genuinely care about your individual situation. Feel confident knowing a professional, compassionate DNA specialist will be with you throughout the entire process.
- 4) We will deliver accurate, timely results you can count on. Satisfaction guaranteed!
All of our DNA testing is performed by laboratories holding the following accreditations:
- – AABB (American Association of Blood Banks)
- – Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA)
- – College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- – State of New York Department of Public Health Licensure
- – Accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board/FQS
The results of a DNA test affect many lives. With testing this important, do not risk getting inaccurate results. Whether you are trying to establish paternity or any other relationship, be certain you choose an accredited facility.
Our Top 5 FAQs?
- 1) What is the difference between court admissible and private testing?
- 2) Do you need a court order to have a court admissible test performed?
- 3) Do I need to schedule an appointment?
- 4) Do I have to pay the entire fee up front?
- 5) Can individuals getting tested be in different cities and/or states?
DNA Paternity Testing Center Blog
22 Apr 2023
Read this heartwarming reunification story of a father who always knew his girlfriend's baby was his. More
DNA Data Breach Lawsuit Settled Two Years Later
8 Apr 2023
A private genetic testing company finally receives the verdict after its data breach lawsuit. More